Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm on Youtube?

Well hey there! I recently decided that I was going to pluck up the courage. I was just going to do it! So I did! Here it is, folks, my first Youtube video/vlog/thing. Oh my!




Cool, well, that was super weird and unlike anything I'm used to! But isn't that the point to this blog too? For me to step out of my comfort zone and just do things. Do things I haven't done before!

I've been wanting to make Youtube videos for years and years. But I've always been nervous about making them and scared them people I knew would find them and think of me differently. Although, honestly, I've been caring less and less of what people think of me over the past year. So this is definitely the right time to do it!

Hope you guys liked it, and I'll definitely be trying to post more soon.

Madelaine

No comments:

Post a Comment